AN ICON RETOOLED FOR LONGER LASTING WEAR
The Converse CTAS Pro Hi Shoes Black/Black/Black Suede manages to make a great skate shoe even better, offering the proper retooling for a longer lasting wear. A molded polyurethane sockliner was specifically made for the CTAS, giving you better boardfeel without losing impact protection. A synthetic suede interior, elastic tongue straps, and firm rubber outsole all provide excellent grip and structure for when you need it most.
- Suede upper
- High-top profile for ankle support
- Molded polyurethane sockliner for impact protection
- Synthetic suede interior keeps foot locked into the shoe
- Elastic tongue straps
- Cons rubber outsole adds excellent grip and structure to shoe
- Medial eyelets enhance airflow
FIT: Width = normal. Length = LONG. It’s recommended to order a size smaller than you normally wear.